Mineral Insulated Autoclave Thermocouple with Single Shot Cable
- Mineral insulated thermocouple sensors have a high integrity construction, suited to arduous operating conditions at temperatures from -200ºC to +1400ºC. (The maximum operating temperature is dependant on diameter and environmental factors, further guidance is available here.)
- Small diameter sensor, ideal for general purpose measurements and also used inside instruments, pliers etc during the autoclave and steriliser cycle
- High accuracy and stability maintained throughout the operating life of the sensor
- Fast response and high insulation resistance
- Available in thermocouple types K and T in sheathe diameters of 1.5mm or 3mm.